CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 1, 2007

Why am I doing this?

Good question.

I have two reasons.

1: Life goes by too fast. 2006 flew by and I hardly remember it. If I take at least one photo a day, I have to notice what's going on around me. I'm hoping this project will help me stop and smell the roses.

2: I want to learn more about photography. I don't know anything really, other than point and shoot. So I'm hoping that after a year I'll learn more about my camera and photography in general. Hopefully the daily photographs will show improvement in my skill.

2 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Two very good reasons. This will be fun checking each other's progress.

tiggerprr said...

Those are awesome reasons! I am hoping that I will force myself to get out more and do more intersting stuff so I don't bore everyone to death as well as improving my picture taking skills. :)