CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 8, 2007

January 8

I promise I'm not going to fill this entire project up with pictures of my pets.... But Merlin and Dobby PLAYED. Together. And I breathed a sigh of relief... Here's the proof!


5 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Oh yeah! I'm glad they finally learned to get along. Now there will be peace in your home.

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting! I remember the first time I saw OC grooming Carma, I nearly cried. Our cats that have passed over the Bridge, didn't like any other cats at all. Yay for Merlin and Dobby! :)

Southern Girl said...

Are you sure they're playing? 'Cause to me that looks like a stand-off. *g*

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Yeah, that's a big milestone, definitely worthy of note and a photo!

I'm with Southern Girl though, they must have been play fighting because that picture looks more like a standoff than play time, LOL :)

desert rat said...

Awwwwww!! I'm just happy if my 17-year-old cat doesn't draw blood when she takes a swipe at the 2-year-old (he's twice her size but defers to her wisdom and catitude).