Hey, y'all remember how I wished I had gotten a picture of Harriet on the tow truck? Well? Ask and you shall receive.
Here's Harriet getting her second tow in as many weeks. Anybody want to buy a Land Rover?
Thursday, January 11, 2007
January 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
oooo, me no likey...
Ugh, another tow in a week - yikes.
I'm so sorry, Sadie - waaa!
You know, I'm sure it's just the lighting, but when I first saw this picture, I thought the thing was on fire! Bummer on the back to back tows. Land Rovers are trouble, I think, my nephew had one and it stayed in the shop.
Hope it gets fixed soon :)
Oh, bummer! That is NOT a happy picture. Hope you're rolling along again soon!
I just got my Honda Passport SUV back yesterday. It's been in the shop since Labor Day.
Love my SUV, hate the constant repair...
ouch!
our montero broke down thursday as well...
we can trade.
blessings,
Karla
Ugggggh my sympathies! :( Poor Harriet! Poor you!
Not fun! Guess there's something to that, "be careful what you wish for," saying, eh?
well not now I dont
Post a Comment