Yes Merlin, you better get all the rest you need before Little Terror arrives. He will pounce on you all the time. He has no sense of decency and will even pounce your tail while you are in the litter box. You've been warned. -you thankful friend forever Bubbles.
Merlin looks so much like our Snowball! His cousin came to live with us, and he was annoyed at first by him, but today they were playing under the Christmas Tree together.
Oh, I just LOVE kitties! You'll be seeing plenty of pics of mine over the year, I'm sure! Thanks for the link, too. I'm adding you to my project as well. Have a GREAT day!
9 comments:
Merlin's obviously very intelligent -- he knows the way to avoid having glowy demonic eyes is to keep 'em closed! ;)
Yes Merlin, you better get all the rest you need before Little Terror arrives. He will pounce on you all the time. He has no sense of decency and will even pounce your tail while you are in the litter box. You've been warned.
-you thankful friend forever Bubbles.
Boy howdy, that's gonna be one wild animal menagerie come soon!
Hey, thanks for the link, Sadie!
I linked your Project 365 on both my Project 365 site and my regular blog.
Hi Sadie! Thanks for stopping by my project! I'll link to yours too! This is so cool so many of us are doing it! :)
Merlin looks so much like our Snowball! His cousin came to live with us, and he was annoyed at first by him, but today they were playing under the Christmas Tree together.
WOW.... Merlin looks just like my Tokoyo...bet he's just as sweet too...
Happy New Year!
Oh, I just LOVE kitties! You'll be seeing plenty of pics of mine over the year, I'm sure! Thanks for the link, too. I'm adding you to my project as well. Have a GREAT day!
I used to have a cat that looked like Merlin. His name was Simba. I miss Simba *sniff*
Post a Comment