Here are my two favorite guys: Merlin and Mr. Incredible. Merlin won't let us take down the tree, he loves it so much! He's always curled up underneath there. I'm afraid he'll have to be disappointed, though, this weekend. But there's always next year! And come Saturday he'll have his new little brother to distract him from the absence of the tree.
Thursday, January 4, 2007
January 4
Posted by Sadie at 1/04/2007
Labels: Critters, Merlin, Mr. Incredible
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Poor Merlin!
That's a great picture! I wish Pumpkin would be a lap cat like that. She's more of a "I'll let you cuddle me for about two seconds and then I want DOWN!" kind of cat. ;)
Guys are such suckers for cats, aren't they? BTW, I think that's the first time I've seen a photo of Mr. Incredible. Nicely done, Sadie!
Such a cute picture!!! Merlin looks really comfy! :)
Sounds like you'll have a full house with another kitty come over. Can't wait to see photos of the new member!
Mr. Incredible has a very warm smile.
Merlin is just too cute for words...Even me, deathly allergic to kitties [achoo!!!], thinks he's cute as a button!
Great picture of your guys, they're both too cute :) Poor Merlin, glad he's got company coming soon to play with!
aw, Mr Incredible looks great in that picture! I'm so glad he agreed to adopt LT!
:)
Post a Comment