CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

January 3

I learned a lesson today about this Project. I have got to remember to take pictures! I SHOULD have taken a picture of our car while it was on the tow truck. That would have helped me remember today pretty well. But I didn't think about it at the time. So...

I took a picture at the Rental car place.

5 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Ooo, broken down car and car rental -- me no likey.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh no, tow truck sounds bad. I wouldn't have thought about my camera once either... guess there will be lots of times like that throughout the year! :)

Desert Songbird said...

I have to remember that even if I don't have my good camera with me, I still always have my cell phone or my Palm Pilot with me, both of which have cameras in them (even if the resolution is crappy).

tiggerprr said...

Eep! That's no fun! :/ A lot of us are just starting out on this project, and thankfully there's no Project 365 Police. If your car was on a tow truck, I think probably a picture was the last thing on your mind. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope your insurance paid for the car rental. What a pain, huh?