CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 5, 2007

January 5

Took this one with my cell phone this morning. My camilla bush is blooming! It's covered with buds right now, I can't wait til they all pop open!


Update: Camillas apparently are winter blooming, depending on the type they bloom from November to February. I have two big ones and they look really pretty when they bloom. My cell phone is a Motorola Razr.

5 comments:

Southern Girl said...

Ooo, that's beautiful! I don't think I've ever seen that kind of bush before. Or at least didn't know what it was.

Hope it doesn't get cold suddenly and kill it. :(

Desert Songbird said...

Dang! Your cell phone takes better photos than my phone does! The flowers are gorgeous.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wow, it's blooming in January? Isn't that really early? I thought those bloomed in the spring.

Please let me ask what kind of cameraphone you have... mine would never get that good of a picture in a million years! Great shot :)

tiggerprr said...

Nice shot with a camera phone! I still haven't figured out how to get photos off of mine. The daughter and hubby both claim we can. But they haven't taught me yet. LOL

Mo and The Purries said...

I've always loved pictures of camellias, but have never lived where I could grow them. Yes, I am jealous. What beautiful colors!
Pretty amazing pic for a phone -- I agree with your other commenters!
mo