I got Dobby's softpaws on without incident!!! He was pretty still for me, and I was able to do it without help from Mr. Incredible. Now he is free to swat Merlin without me fearing injury. And my couches are eternally grateful. ;)
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
January 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
And *of course* they're Tiger Blue. ;)
Oh just look at those cool paws! I'm so proud of the little Dobster, he is such a good kitty.
What a good boy! Love the color! Can you change the color seasonally? Do they just slip on, or are they glued?
So, I take it SoftPaws are nail covers? Morgen always talked about them, but not being a cat person, and not being able to tell what he was talking about in his photos, I didn't get it UNTIL NOW! Your photo really illustrated it well for me. Good job, Sadie!
Awwwe I love paws! Do those have to be redone every time you clip their nails? I need to check those out.
I'm not a cat person, so you know... I had never heard of those! Live and learn. I also noticed they were Tiger blue, hehehe! :)
Groovy cool, Dobster...swat on!
...with "Tiger" style! ;-D)
Post a Comment