My life, in one photo a day...
Okay, I lied. I am going to fill up this blog with pictures of my pets.
Kisses and hugs Dodster.
Awwwwww - he looks so expectant! What a cute face. Feed him already, mom!
He looks so teeny tiny in that picture! So wee and innocent. *g*
How can you not, when they are THAT cute?!Never fear, I'll start pelting mine with doggie pictures very soon, once I tire of groceries and things, hehehe!
Wow so tiny! He doesn't look that small in the other pictures! LOL
Oooohhhh, you realize that means more cat pictures in retaliation! Just kidding! I LOVE the kitties!!
How adorable!
Look how cute he is! I love em when they are little like that....not that I don't love em when they grow up!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Kisses and hugs Dodster.
Awwwwww - he looks so expectant! What a cute face. Feed him already, mom!
He looks so teeny tiny in that picture! So wee and innocent. *g*
How can you not, when they are THAT cute?!
Never fear, I'll start pelting mine with doggie pictures very soon, once I tire of groceries and things, hehehe!
Wow so tiny! He doesn't look that small in the other pictures! LOL
Oooohhhh, you realize that means more cat pictures in retaliation! Just kidding! I LOVE the kitties!!
How adorable!
Look how cute he is! I love em when they are little like that....not that I don't love em when they grow up!
Post a Comment