CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 6, 2007

January 6


Here's Mr. Incredible with our new family member, Dobby. You can learn more about Dobby on Merlin's blog. And cause I'm a cheater, here's a second picture.

6 comments:

desert rat said...

Dobby!!! Welcome, welcome! Is he named after the house elf in Harry Potter? Too cute! (I've got a picture of one of my kitties today, too! ha!)

Desert Songbird said...

Dobby -- let's hope he doesn't hit his head against the wall!

He's very cute, Sadie -- welcome Dobby!

tiggerprr said...

Dobby is so cute! I hope he and Merlin get to play soon. :)

Southern Girl said...

Aww, that's so sweet! Dobby! I love the name, but it seems I'm one of the few people on the planet who loves Dobby the house elf. ;)

Mo and The Purries said...

Awww.
I KNEW that MrIncredible would LOVE LT (now Dobby) as soon as he held him!!!!
I'm so happy for all of you!
love,
mo

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh, he's so cute! Love that picture!