CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 4, 2007

Hush, Y'all

The place where I work, you see, is right next to a golf course. Actually, it's kind of ON the golf course. That golf course is hosting a PGA tournament event this week. Like, I can look at my window and watch said tournament. Or walk right outside the door and see Phil Mickelson doin' his thing. Thus this sign. Thus these rules. And I broke TWO of the three in taking this picture. I am SUCH a rebel.

3 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Well, that's too dang bad for them. Had to get the photo for the project, right? Oh, and a photo of Phil Mickelson would be a good thing, eh?

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh, you can actually see that course from your office? How incredibly cool! My hubby, the newly reformed golf fanatic, saw on TV last weekend about that tournament and was like "do you want to go?" And I'm like, I don't think so! He drug me to the one last year, and I agreed, thinking I'd take my camera and take pictures and entertain myself. They stopped me at the security check in and made me take my camera back to the car. Ugh. Boring. Like a little click is going to disturb their swing, LOL!

Great shot, by the way. You rebel you :)

Katie Hair said...

Hey! Phil didn't come to the tourney-- he had a wrist thing! But, did you get to see John Daly and his 'scratches' on his face???