CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 11, 2007

Longest Cat Nap EVER

I was playing with some new settings on my camera and some different angles to capture the longest cat nap in the history of the world. I think he was exhausted from being on house guest watch all weekend. :) I really liked the way some of these turned out, especially with the light coming in through the window. I thought I'd share them all with you. You can click to biggify.
















3 comments:

Southern Girl said...

These are fantastic, Sadie!! I was trying to pick out my favorite one, but I don't think I can choose. These are my favorite kinds of cat photos -- ones that use light in interesting ways. Great job!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Gosh, these are wonderful! How on earth did you capture the light so well, it's just awesome :) I have so much to learn about cameras and photography in general.

Desert Songbird said...

I love the light and shadow play. Great job!