The towel rack is not within arm's reach of the shower, so every morning I put my towel on the floor so I can grab it after my shower. And every morning, without fail, I open the shower curtain to find Dobby warming my towel. Sometimes he burrows down in it, sometimes he just lies on top of it. But he's always there, and he's not always all that happy to get up, either. I left the camera next to the shower this morning because I knew he'd be there when I was done. Took this one still standing in the tub.
Monday, June 18, 2007
My Personal Towel Warmer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Well, at least your towel is nice and warm, if a bit furry.
That's so considerate of him! Pumpkin joins me for my shower...I have a shower stool that I lean on (since I'm not wearing my brace and therefore standing on only one foot for the whole shower) -- part of the stool sticks out on the other side of the shower curtain, so Pumpkin sits there and waits for me. hee!
Oh gosh, isn't he the sweetest most considerate kitty ever? He had it all warm and cozy and loved-up and ready for you!!!
Post a Comment