CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Pretty Mountain, and signs of a bear

I took this from my office balcony. There's a little bit of snow dusted at the top of that hill, but it's hard to see (you can see it if you click to biggify). The picture below was taken in MY BACKYARD. No more leaving just the screen door closed at night. Also, Mr. Bear? Maybe you should lay off the berries.




P.S. I'm not carrying my regular camera anymore, so from now on unless I specify otherwise, you can assume all photos are taken with my new BFF.

2 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

Ewwww. Bear poo.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Well, I can honestly say I have never seen bear poop before. Nor hope to ever again :)

So cool that your iPhone takes such awesome photos. I'm so jealous. So very jealous!