Resting after a long walk with our new friend ChuckIt. Stacy and other dog people: if your dog likes to fetch, ChuckIt is AWESOME. I don't throw well at all, and with this thing I can send that ball SOARING. And Max absolutely LOVES it!
Friday, October 5, 2007
Bonus Max picture
Posted by Sadie at 10/05/2007
Labels: Max
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a cutie boy!
OK, I haven't heard of that. I definitely throw like a girl - Beau is used to Tim throwing his tennis ball for him. He runs flying by where I throw it for him, and looks at me as if to say, is that as far as you can throw it?!
Where did you get the Chuckit? I'd need to find another place than our backyard to use it though. We need to find an open field or area we can take him to.
Max looks like he really enjoyed it :)
Post a Comment