I know a lot of these look alike, and I apologize for the less than stellar quality, but in my defense, I did take these while driving. I balanced the camera on the steering wheel and didn't even look at what I was taking pictures of. About half of them turned out. :)
Thursday, August 2, 2007
My Commute: a photo essay
I know a lot of these look alike, and I apologize for the less than stellar quality, but in my defense, I did take these while driving. I balanced the camera on the steering wheel and didn't even look at what I was taking pictures of. About half of them turned out. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Just HAD to rub it in, didn't you?
Bitch.
[[grinning]] ;p
Well, that looks like a good commute to me! Take photos in the winter and let us see how it looks :)
Wow. Mountains, mountains everywhere.
Beautiful now.
Let me know how this is in January, ok?
:)
Post a Comment