My life, in one photo a day...
Here's a picture of Max in my new office, enjoying his day at work.
Aww, that's just so cute! Look at him, Max is such a good boy :) And you know I think this is totally awesome - I LOVE that you can take him to work. I bet he loves going with you and being at work with you :)
Wow! Your office looks right out on the street! And your desk is so NEAT AND CLEAN!Max looks right at home there. How wonderful that you live in such a dog friendly community. Luck you!
Max looks right at home there...Glad things are humming along.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Aww, that's just so cute! Look at him, Max is such a good boy :) And you know I think this is totally awesome - I LOVE that you can take him to work. I bet he loves going with you and being at work with you :)
Wow! Your office looks right out on the street! And your desk is so NEAT AND CLEAN!
Max looks right at home there. How wonderful that you live in such a dog friendly community. Luck you!
Max looks right at home there...Glad things are humming along.
Post a Comment