CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Yep. More Snow.

Took this one out my car window this morning. To answer the question, no, I'm not really sick of snow. I do enjoy the nice days we've been having in between random snowfalls, but the snow doesn't really aggravate me or anything. It hasn't caused any problems on the roads, and at my house which is only 2o miles away but 2,000 feet lower, we mostly are getting rain with just a dusting of snow. And this weekend it'll be sunny and in the mid-60s.

2 comments:

Desert Songbird said...

I'm glad you're not sick of the snow. I've been told it snows frequently and even late into spring, but it doesn't accumulate too much and doesn't stick around. I think I could handle that.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh, that's really pretty, and in such contrast to the one just below of the blue skies and dandelions :)

I'm glad you're not sick of the snow either. I sometimes think I would rather have that than our oppressive heat we get here in late summer....

Have a good day!