CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

On the Chairlift

After our day of ski and snowboard lessons, we rode up the chairlift together for one last time down the bunny slope...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I *LOVE* this photo!
Looks like y'all are having tons-o-fun!

Desert Songbird said...

Cute, cute, CUTE photo! LOVE it! I'm envious, though, you know...

The Lady said...

This is great, I can't believe you had such a great time. You can break the streak---we can have an athlete in the family (beside Steve, of course). I am so proud of you both.

Gayle said...

There was a headline on the news the same weekend about people stranded for 12 hours on a ski lift. Nearly broke my mouse finger getting to the story...But it was Tokyo, so you were safe!!!!

Looks like fun!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great shot of you guys! So glad you're having such a good time in the snow :)