This is for Morgen, because he loves my camellia bush. I do believe that he'd drive down to Memphis, dig it up, and take it back to Michigan with him if he could. I actually have two. They are right next to each other, but one bloomed before the other. It was nice, actually, because the blooms on the second bush are still there, and still coming, as you can see.
Still nothing happening here, although I almost died taking this picture. It was getting dark, and I stuck the camera in the bush (I can't actually see in the nest, I just reach up and take a picture, hoping I'm aiming in the right direction) and Momma Robin came flying out of there like a bat out of hell. She then perched on a branch in a nearby tree and tweeted her fool head off at me. After jumping a mile out of my skin, I calmly informed her that I had no intention of harming or even touching her eggs, just wanted a photo. I'm not sure she understood me, but I'm going to be a little more cautious from now on.


0 comments:
Post a Comment